- Stay connected. Get notified when new items are published
- Subscribe to this category
Garibaldi Cafè & Bistrot is a project in collaboration with Arch. Anna Stella Tinelli, with the communications agency Push Studio. The challenge posed by the client was to create an environment capable of harnessing and enhancing the local position within the urban context in which it is located.
The light in his immense significance can be expressed in many forms through technology and imagination human. Insubstantial, changeable and elusive, light exists and it touches you.
Two Italian creative directors aim to revitalize the aesthetic of everyone's favorite food preparation room. Cesar presents UNIT, an original kitchen designed by Garcìa Cumini. Neither a macrosystem nor just an object but rather a highly functional element, UNIT offers a new perspective on space in the kitchen....
The new format debuts on 25 July at Corso Garibaldi 65 in the Brera Design District of Moleskine Company’s hometown, Milan, ready to be replicated in global cities worldwide. This original retail concept was conceived together with the expertise of international brand consultancy, Interbrand.
The competition for the Egyptian Pavilion’s curation and installation was won by a group of five young people born between 1991 and 1992
As his buildings become UNESCO World Heritage sites, we present an intimate portrait of the architect at his Parisian home by Rene Burri.
In 1973 Ricardo Bofill discovered a cement factory, an industrial complex from the turn of the century, comprising over thirty silos, underground galleries and huge engine rooms. The factory, abandoned and partially in ruins, was a compendium of industrial forms that could be interpreted as brutalist, romantic, surreal …
Opening at The Photographers' Gallery, the exhibition ‘Made You Look: Dandyism and Black Masculinity’ consists of a selection of photographs from a range of time periods and locations.
The Pergamon Museum is situated on the Museum Island in Berlin. The site was designed by Alfred Messel and Ludwig Hoffmann and was constructed in twenty years, from 1910 to 1930.
"Our interest in stone and its meaning in the construction of forms, proceeds in the internal intervention of a “stone gallery” designed for Fervital-Antolini, recuperating a mnemonic and interpretative atlas of the mineral world".